Fibre by Auskin
Dimensions (approximate): 6ft x 7.5ft / 180cm x 210cm
Reasons to love wool...Natural wool fibers can be bent back over 20,000 times and recover their shape without tearing or breaking. Other natural fibers struggle to match this: cotton breaks after ~3,200 bends, silk after ~1,800 and semi-synthetic, rayon breaks after only 75 bends. For long lasting beauty, wool is the obvious choice.
Along with its resilient properties, sheepskin is also good at heat and moisture regulation, is flame resistant, has antistatic abilities, indoor air filtration capabilities, strong odor suppression and UV absorbency. With all that, sheepskin wool is also super easy to care for.
Imitation and synthetic materials simply cannot match the qualities of natural fibers.
Sheepskin’s properties make our rugs and blankets durable, safe and comfortable.
- Sheepskin wool is soft – our products offer a plush softness and tactile appeal
- Sheepskin wool stays clean – wool fibers retain a natural oil that resists dirt and grease
- Sheepskin wool resists odors – wool’s natural oils are resistant to cooking smells and household odors
- Sheepskin wool retains it’s shape – natural wool fibers bend and recover their shape, retaining their lush bounce
- Sheepskin wool is hard to burn – wool fibers are flame retardant up to 1,112º F
- Sheepskin wool is hypoallergenic – wool doesn’t cause allergies
- Sheepskin wool adjusts to the climate – wool is warm in cool conditions and cool in warm conditions
- Sheepskin wool is sustainable – sheepskins are the product of sustainable farming practices. They roam free and graze on green pastures and are a product of the meat industry. (NO sheep are harvested solely for their wool)
For quality and comfort that you can count on for years to come, you can trust Auskin high quality pelts to do the job.
We ship only to United States (No PO Box addresses).
Typically, it takes 5-7 business days to process and ship your order.Unless otherwise noted, curbside shipping is provided for all oversized items. Some select bedroom, bathroom vanity and sofa collections can be shipped via white-glove delivery for an additional fee. Please message us for a quote.
Once shipping confirmation is received, you will be contacted within 7 business days, by the freight company to schedule a delivery appointment.
You may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery. NO refunds will be given after 30 days. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, send us an email at email@example.com. You should expect to receive your refund within a 5 - 10 business days of your item(s) arriving at our warehouse.We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. We will provide an RMA number and instructions on how to send back the item.
If returned, any shipping surcharges will not be refunded and a 25% restocking fee may be assessed (unless a defect was due to our error).
If you are getting a free shipping promotion, we will attempt to make one delivery. Modern Decor Home will not be held responsible for fees and charges accumulated for missed ground or oversize deliveries. This includes storage fees, re-delivery fees or changes in final delivery destination. If multiple delivery attempts are required, charges will be passed to customer.
In the event that the customer becomes unresponsive or cannot be reached, the order will be considered a return. Restocking fees will apply as well as shipping costs both ways.